Обсуждение: New Event

New Event

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?193

Submitted by: devrim@tdmsoft.com
Event: PL/pgSQL Seminar in Kayseri, Turkey
Devrim Gunduz will present \"PL/pgSQL Programming\" seminar in Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey.

Details:

For details (in Turkish), please visit <a href=\"http://seminer.linux.org.tr\">seminer.linux.org.tr</a>

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
David Costa
Дата:
Hello Devrim,
is there any way to add a link to our site somehow in the news
http://www.postgresql.org/news/175.html

Like on the blurb and inside the news to have
Dotgeek.org  linked to http://dotgeek.org ?

Thanks !!!

David Costa

On Mar 31, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've approved this.
> Regards,
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>
>> A new entry has been added to the events database.

Re: New Event

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
Done. Should appear in the next site build.

Robert Treat

On Friday 02 April 2004 04:44, David Costa wrote:
> Hello Devrim,
> is there any way to add a link to our site somehow in the news
> http://www.postgresql.org/news/175.html
>
> Like on the blurb and inside the news to have
> Dotgeek.org  linked to http://dotgeek.org ?
>
> Thanks !!!
>
> David Costa
>
> On Mar 31, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've approved this.
> > Regards,
> >
> > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
> >> A new entry has been added to the events database.

Re: New Event

От
David Costa
Thanks a lot :D