Обсуждение: Guidance required

Guidance required

От
Rushi Shukla
Дата:
Hello

I am a student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar, India. I am really interested in going for GSoC 2014. I would like to PostgreSql to be my mentoring organisation for GSoC 2014. I am highly dedicated towards programming and research. How do I get started on working with the source code and playing around with it?
Any sort of help is highly appreciated.Awaiting your reply soon.

Regards,
Rushi Shukla

Re: Guidance required

От
Atri Sharma

Sent from my iPad

I am a student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar, India. I am really interested in going for GSoC 2014. I would like to PostgreSql to be my mentoring organisation for GSoC 2014. I am highly dedicated towards programming and research. How do I get started on working with the source code and playing around with it?
Any sort of help is highly appreciated.Awaiting your reply soon.

Start with fixing some bugs and seeing what you find fit for yourself.

Do you have any ideas in mind yet?

Regards,

Atri