Обсуждение: wont to work with postgreSql‏

wont to work with postgreSql‏

От
Sunil Rawat
Дата:
Hello Mam/Sir

I am bca 6th sem student and m also eager to contribute to the project of
postgresql involing Asp.Net or Vb.Net or PHP.
Kindly give me a suggestion and help to improve my skill.

Thanking You
Sunil Singh Rawat

Re: wont to work with postgreSql‏

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 01/23/2013 12:05 AM, Sunil Rawat wrote:
> Hello Mam/Sir
> I am bca 6th sem student and m also eager to contribute to the project of postgresql involing Asp.Net or Vb.Net or
PHP.Kindly give me a suggestion and help to improve my skill.
> Thanking YouSunil Singh Rawat

We don't have a lot of projects with Microsoft client code; in fact, I
can't think of any offhand.

Robert Treat works on the phpPgAdmin project, though; he can tell you if
he was planning to enter GSOC this year.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.