Обсуждение: Data integration tool in Chinese?

Data integration tool in Chinese?

От
hfdabler

Hello to all,

Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few
things about ETL tools and their different languages.

We have offices in the US, in Europe (Italy, France) and in China. We think
English is fine but our European team and Chinese team especially would like
to get software in their language.

What we are trying to find is an ETL program to perform data integration,
data synchronization and deduplication on our database in French, Italian
and especially in Chinese.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Data integration tool in Chinese?

От
Rob Sargent
Дата:
Are you asking that all strings be stored into the other three languages
as part of (potentially many-master) replication?

hfdabler wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few
> things about ETL tools and their different languages.
>
> We have offices in the US, in Europe (Italy, France) and in China. We think
> English is fine but our European team and Chinese team especially would like
> to get software in their language.
>
> What we are trying to find is an ETL program to perform data integration,
> data synchronization and deduplication on our database in French, Italian
> and especially in Chinese.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Re: Data integration tool in Chinese?

От
"J. Roeleveld"
Дата:
On Tuesday 22 September 2009 16:23:14 hfdabler wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few
> things about ETL tools and their different languages.
>
> We have offices in the US, in Europe (Italy, France) and in China. We think
> English is fine but our European team and Chinese team especially would
> like to get software in their language.
>
> What we are trying to find is an ETL program to perform data integration,
> data synchronization and deduplication on our database in French, Italian
> and especially in Chinese.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Are you asking for the Interface to be in these languages or for it to handle
data in all these code-pages?

There are several ETL tools available (Both closed and open source), but it
all depends on what you specific requirements are.

As I work for a company that sells an ETL product, I don't want to suggest one
on a public list as I tend to be biased towards our product.

--
Joost