Обсуждение: Maintence DB

Maintence DB

От
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Дата:
Hi list,

Could someone tell me in a simple way what does Maintence DB means ?

Regards
Ezequias

Re: Maintence DB

От
Greg Toombs
Дата:
connectsto, and that will be expected to have the pgAgent schema and adminpack objects installed (both optional). On
PostgreSQL8.1 and above, the maintenance DB is normally called 'postgres', and on earlier versions 'template1' is often
used,though it is preferrable to create a 'postgres' database for this purpose to avoid cluttering the template
database."<br/><p>Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:<blockquote cite="mid45F705F9.1000205@fastcon.com.br" type="cite"><p>Hi

Re: Maintence DB

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 3/13/07, Ezequias R. da Rocha <ezequias@fastcon.com.br> wrote:
> Could someone tell me in a simple way what does Maintence DB means ?

Ezequias,

Not trying to be a PITA here, because I'm more than happy to help.
But it seems like you ask a lot of questions that could easily be
answered if you read the manual.  As a suggestion, before asking a
question next time, please try and find the answer in the manual
first... it will save you a flame or two from some people on this list
:)

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301