Обсуждение: Embedded mySQL

Embedded mySQL

От
Abdul Wahab Dahalan
Дата:
Hi Everybody.

I know this is not mySQL forum but does anyone in this forum know how to implement or have implemented
the Embedded mySQL in java application?. I'm looking such infomation on how to implement it.

Can someone direct me the links?.

Any help pretty much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Embedded mySQL

От
Richard Broersma Jr
Дата:
> I know this is not mySQL forum but does anyone in this forum know how to implement or have
> implemented
> the Embedded mySQL in java application?. I'm looking such information on how to implement it.
> Can someone direct me the links?.
> Any help pretty much appreciated. Thanks.

The best solution that I can offer that I know will do what you want is found at:

http://www.sqlite.org/

I am surprised that you would not have received an answer for your question from a mysql list.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

Re: Embedded mySQL

От
Richard Broersma Jr
Дата:
> Can someone direct me the links?.

I googled embedded mysql and came up with this:

http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/embedded.php