Обсуждение: HELP ME

HELP ME

От
jagan reddy
Дата:
Where can i find a tutorial on PL/PGSQL?.Help me by
listing some sites to guide me in this context.
Thanks.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Re: HELP ME

От
"Randolf Richardson, DevNet SysOp 29"
Дата:
> Where can i find a tutorial on PL/PGSQL?.Help me by
> listing some sites to guide me in this context.
       Does the following meet your needs?
               Chapter 19. PL/pgSQL - SQL Procedural Language
http://www.sql.org/sql-database/postgresql/manual/plpgsql.html

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This message originated from within a secure, reliable,
high-performance network ... a Novell NetWare network.