Обсуждение: email address for questions

email address for questions

От
wHarouny@triloggroup.com
Дата:
Hello,

May I send questions to this address ?

Woody.

Re: email address for questions

От
"Andrew G. Hammond"
Дата:

Re: email address for questions

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
Woody,

> May I send questions to this address ?

That depends. PGSQL-SQL is an appropriate mailing list for moderate to
experienced level SQL and PL/pgSQL questions.  Other questions belong on
other lists.

Since you seem to be new to the whole thing, you should probably start
by posting your questions to PGSQL-NOVICE instead of this list.

Also remember that these are mailing lists, not tech support forums.  We
are your peers, Postgres users of all levels and Postgres programmers.
None of us is paid to answer list questions, so it is expected that once
you become experienced, you "pay us back" by answering questions by more
novice users in your turn.

-Josh Berkus