Обсуждение: Like Query on BLOB's

Like Query on BLOB's

От
Craig May
Дата:
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to do a like query on an oid (blob)?

Regards,
Craig May

Enth Dimension
http://www.enthdimension.com.au

How to call a shell command in rule

От
Jie Liang
Дата:
Hi,

I want send a e-mail when the rows of mytable reaches 100,000, how?

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Office:(858)320-4873

jliang@ipinc.com
www.ipinc.com

Re: How to call a shell command in rule

От
Clayton Cottingham
Дата:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:44:48 -0700, Jie Liang said:

> Hi,
>
>  I want send a e-mail when the rows of mytable reaches 100,000, how?

one way is to make a function using perl
and use say mail::sender as the module to send the info

use the code snippet
in perldoc Mail::Sender

another would be to build a cron perl job that would run every so often and
check out
how many rows then send email

>  --
>  Jie LIANG
>
>  Internet Products Inc.
>
>  10350 Science Center Drive
>  Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
>  Office:(858)320-4873
>
>  jliang@ipinc.com
>  www.ipinc.com

Re: How to call a shell command in rule

От
Jie Liang
Дата:
Hi,

but perl cannot be used in trigger yet  :-(

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive