Обсуждение: Hello from a new reviewer

Hello from a new reviewer

От
Svenne Krap
Дата:
Hi Guys.

I have decided to help reviewing (starting with) 9.4.

My history is (shortly):
- User since 7.1 (if memory serves) - usually rather small setups
- Have been considering edging in as a developer for years (but newer
quite gotten around to it)
- I have met quite a few of you at PGConf in Prague and PGDay at this
years Fosdem.

I am a freelance developer/sysadmin/dba by trade, but my C-skills are
quite rusty, so I start out reviewing...

I run pgsql on (modern,up-to-date) x86_64 linuxes exclusively...

Looking forward to some work ;)

Regards,

Svenne

p.s. my most current pgp-key (0xF4D0BF95) is available at
http://svenne.dk or public keyservers

Вложения

Re: Hello from a new reviewer

От
Svenne Krap
Дата:
Hmm.. mean the current commit-fest of course :)

Svenne

On 17-06-2013 15:34, Svenne Krap wrote:
> Hi Guys.
>
> I have decided to help reviewing (starting with) 9.4.
>
> My history is (shortly):
> - User since 7.1 (if memory serves) - usually rather small setups
> - Have been considering edging in as a developer for years (but newer
> quite gotten around to it)
> - I have met quite a few of you at PGConf in Prague and PGDay at this
> years Fosdem.
>
> I am a freelance developer/sysadmin/dba by trade, but my C-skills are
> quite rusty, so I start out reviewing...
>
> I run pgsql on (modern,up-to-date) x86_64 linuxes exclusively...
>
> Looking forward to some work ;)
>
> Regards,
>

> Svenne
>
> p.s. my most current pgp-key (0xF4D0BF95) is available at
> http://svenne.dk or public keyservers

Вложения

Re: Hello from a new reviewer

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Svenne,

> I run pgsql on (modern,up-to-date) x86_64 linuxes exclusively...
>
> Looking forward to some work ;)

Thank you for volunteering!

Can you test this patch?
Access to new error fields from PLpgSQL

I've added your name to it; if you can't figure it out, let me know and
I'll take it off.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Hello from a new reviewer

От
Svenne Krap
Дата:
Hi Josh.

I will take a stab at it tonight (I am on european time).

Svenne