Обсуждение: Volunteer for KNN-GiST review

Volunteer for KNN-GiST review

От
Mark Cave-Ayland
Дата:
Hi all,

Given that the KNN-GiST could be of interest to PostGIS users, please
can I be considered as a reviewer for the KNN-GiST patch here:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=230?

Many thanks,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk
t: +44 870 608 0063

Re: Volunteer for KNN-GiST review

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark.cave-ayland@siriusit.co.uk> wrote:
> Given that the KNN-GiST could be of interest to PostGIS users, please can I
> be considered as a reviewer for the KNN-GiST patch here:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=230?

Absolutely!  That would be great.  Just edit the page, list your name,
and have at it.

...Robert

Re: Volunteer for KNN-GiST review

От
Mark Cave-Ayland
Дата:
Robert Haas wrote:

> Absolutely!  That would be great.  Just edit the page, list your name,
> and have at it.
>
> ...Robert

All done. Will review and attempt to write up in the suggested format
over the next few days :)

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS