Обсуждение: pre-MED done, ready for new patch

pre-MED done, ready for new patch

От
"Alex Hunsaker"
Дата:
Done in the sense of still waiting for author feedback...  Ready for
another patch in the meantime.

SSL Patch, other assignments -- Jaime, Alex

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Jaime, Alex,

Alex, are you good with SSL?  If so, do you want to take over "SSL
cleanups/hostname verification" from Jaime?

Whichever one of you hates SSL more, please start doing a functionality
review (does it build, does it do what it says) of the "Recovery,
Replication, Hot Standby" patches from Simon Riggs.

Please put your names down in the correct places on the wiki; I'm not
sure I'll be online again today.

--Josh

Re: SSL Patch, other assignments -- Jaime, Alex

От
"Alex Hunsaker"
Дата:
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 15:01, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Jaime, Alex,
>
> Alex, are you good with SSL?  If so, do you want to take over "SSL
> cleanups/hostname verification" from Jaime?

I dunno but ill certainly take a look :)