Обсуждение: Success report

Success report

От
"Bailey, Scott"
Дата:
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I wanted to
report that I have built Postgresql 8.0.0 successfully under Tru64 5.1B-2
using the bundled C compiler.

I am not sure if the configure script is smart enough to figure this out on
its own these days, but based on earlier builds I am still including "-ieee
-std" in CFLAGS on the configure command line. Everything else is automagic.

Thanks for an excellent product,

    Scott Bailey
    scott.bailey@eds.com

Re: Success report

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bailey, Scott wrote:
> I am not sure if the configure script is smart enough to figure this
> out on its own these days, but based on earlier builds I am still
> including "-ieee -std" in CFLAGS on the configure command line.

Yes, it should figure this out itself.  We already have another report
for this platform, so I assume it works.

--
Peter Eisentraut