Обсуждение: plPHP for windows

plPHP for windows

От
"Marek Lewczuk"
Дата:
Hi,
CommandPrompt team have made PG language based on PHP - plPHP. It is
very interesting for people (like me) who work with PHP for years. As
I'm windows user I need to have windows DLL library of this language
(like plperl.dll). Anybody knows how to compile it on windows ?? More
info about this: http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=260

Best wishes,
Marek L.

Re: plPHP for windows

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
I don't think it's supported on anything other than linux, but your best
bet is to email the command prompt guys or the plphp mailing list.

Robert Treat

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 03:50, Marek Lewczuk wrote:
> Hi,
> CommandPrompt team have made PG language based on PHP - plPHP. It is
> very interesting for people (like me) who work with PHP for years. As
> I'm windows user I need to have windows DLL library of this language
> (like plperl.dll). Anybody knows how to compile it on windows ?? More
> info about this: http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=260
>
> Best wishes,
> Marek L.

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: [GENERAL] plPHP for windows

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

  I don't see why it wouldn't run on Windows (or any Unix for that
matter), we just aren't a Windows
house and it is a little difficult to test.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake