Обсуждение: [RPM] NLS for RPMs

[RPM] NLS for RPMs

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
The attached patch enables NLS in the RPM set.  Lamar, could you include
this in your release.  The patch assumes the other patches I sent you as
prerequisites (I hope you're looking at those), but it should work without
them as well.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Вложения

Re: [RPM] NLS for RPMs

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
On Thursday 20 December 2001 04:39 pm, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The attached patch enables NLS in the RPM set.  Lamar, could you include
> this in your release.  The patch assumes the other patches I sent you as
> prerequisites (I hope you're looking at those), but it should work without
> them as well.

Thanks for the patch.  It would, however, be nice if patches would be against
the latest released RPM, which is currently 7.2b3.  But, as there'snot much
different, no biggie.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio