Обсуждение: Postgres 6.5.3 succesfull install on IRIX 6.5.6f

Postgres 6.5.3 succesfull install on IRIX 6.5.6f

От
"Kevin (HxPro) Wheatley"
Дата:
Straight out of the box, compiled with MIPSPro 7.3.1.1m,

My /etc/compiler.defaults:
-DEFAULT:abi=n32:isa=mips3

./configure --with-perl --with-odbc --without-CXX

passed all regression tests, with some minor formatting/timezone issues.
This is a full N32 build as well, previously O32 was the most
successfull out of box build, next step is to tidy up the warning
messages and get C++ and TCL working but that should be easy :-)

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley             | These are the opinions of nobody   |
| Technical Services Manager | and are not shared by my employers |

Re: [PORTS] Postgres 6.5.3 succesfull install on IRIX 6.5.6f

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> Straight out of the box, compiled with MIPSPro 7.3.1.1m,

Thanks for the report Kevin. I'll update the "ports" list, and it
would be great if you would have time to do the same test in a few
weeks (midway through beta) for the upcoming 7.0 release.

TIA

                      - Thomas

South Pasadena, California