Обсуждение: Problems with OS/2 Port

Problems with OS/2 Port

От
"Marco Heidenwolf (s660448)"
Дата:
Hi,

I have real Problems with a port of Postgresql
Ihope anyone can help me!!

I'm running  Postgresql 6.5.2 on an OS/2 Ver.3 System.

Installation was no problem but i cant run  the DB Daemon.

Can anyone give me further Informations about running and testing
Postgresql on OS/2

THANKS for helping

marco

Re: [PORTS] Problems with OS/2 Port

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> I have real Problems with a port of Postgresql
> Ihope anyone can help me!!
> I'm running  Postgresql 6.5.2 on an OS/2 Ver.3 System.
> Installation was no problem but i cant run  the DB Daemon.

I'm not familiar with OS/2, but *would* like you to let us know if you
have success. If there were some details to getting this working,
perhaps you can write up a short FAQ, or just post the details to the
list and someone else can FAQ-ize it.

Good luck.

                    - Tom

South Pasadena, California