Обсуждение: Missing package or mistake?

Missing package or mistake?

От
Téssio Fechine
Дата:
Hello,

In the "full package list" section of the website, there is no mention of perl. Is it a mistake, or you indeed do not package perl as a procedural language?

Thanks!

Re: Missing package or mistake?

От
Jeff Frost
Дата:
On Nov 27, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Téssio Fechine <tessiof@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the "full package list" section of the website, there is no mention of perl. Is it a mistake, or you indeed do not
packageperl as a procedural language?

Are you looking for this:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/repoview/postgresql92-plperl.html

Re: Missing package or mistake?

От
Téssio Fechine
Дата:
Thanks again for the clarification, but the web-master should update this list:
http://yum.postgresql.org/news-packagelist.php

adding postgresql-perl together with postgresql-tcl, postgresql-python, etc..

On Nov 27, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Téssio Fechine <tessiof@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the "full package list" section of the website, there is no mention of perl. Is it a mistake, or you indeed do not package perl as a procedural language?

Are you looking for this:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/repoview/postgresql92-plperl.html

Re: Missing package or mistake?

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Sat, 2014-11-29 at 15:39 -0300, Téssio Fechine wrote:
> Thanks again for the clarification, but the web-master should update
> this list:
> http://yum.postgresql.org/news-packagelist.php
>
> adding postgresql-perl together with postgresql-tcl,
> postgresql-python, etc..

Done.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Missing package or mistake?

От
Téssio Fechine
Дата:
Hi,

Here shows the page was updated today, but there is no sign of postgresql-perl in the list..

On Sat, 2014-11-29 at 15:39 -0300, Téssio Fechine wrote:
> Thanks again for the clarification, but the web-master should update
> this list:
> http://yum.postgresql.org/news-packagelist.php
>
> adding postgresql-perl together with postgresql-tcl,
> postgresql-python, etc..

Done.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Missing package or mistake?

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2014-12-01 at 13:28 -0300, Téssio Fechine wrote:

> Here shows the page was updated today, but there is no sign of
> postgresql-perl in the list..

Right. After further thought, I removed it again, because plperl is part
of core.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ