Обсуждение: PostgreSQL

PostgreSQL

От
nextage Tech
Дата:
How good are certmagic.com practice exams for PostgreSQL
 exam? My friends told me they are pretty good and he has passed many
exams with their material. Let me know guys!

Re: PostgreSQL

От
Lew
Дата:
nextage Tech wrote:
> How good are c***c.com practice exams for PostgreSQL
>   exam? My friends told me they are pretty good and he has passed many
> exams with their material. Let me know guys!

"... friends ... he ..."?

Is this an ad for c***c.com?  What is your connection to them?

--
Lew
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

Re: PostgreSQL

От
Greg Smith
Дата:
nextage Tech wrote:
> How good are certmagic.com practice exams for PostgreSQL
>  exam? My friends told me they are pretty good and he has passed many
> exams with their material. Let me know guys!

Well, since the PostgreSQL CE 8 Silver exam itself isn't very well
defined as an industry certification goes, whether or not Certmagic's
prep helps you pass or not isn't too exciting to talk about.  Unlike
most of the commercial databases, there is no official certification
available for PostgreSQL from the vendor, as there is no real vendor
here.  SRA does their CE certification, EnterpriseDB has some
certification exams related to their training, and we're happy to print
certificates for students who pass our training classes too.  But
without any standardized testing guidelines that go beyond tests
developed by individual training companies, PostgreSQL certification
really doesn't result in the same sort of credibility that, say, Oracle
or Cisco certification does.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us