Обсуждение: FW: Deadlock Issue with PostgreSQL

FW: Deadlock Issue with PostgreSQL

От
"Anu Kucharlapati"

Hello Tom,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Which version do you think is the more stable one that we should upgrade to?

Please provide us with the Upgrade instructions/documentation to be followed for both red hat and PostgreSQL.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Anu