Обсуждение: pgbench

pgbench

От
Philip Pinkerton
Дата:
I am looking for the latest pgbench and documentation.

If someone know where I can locate them it would save  a lot of search time.

Thanks

Philip Pinkerton
TPC-C Benchmarks Sybase
Independant Consultant
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil 22031-010

Re: pgbench

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Phillip,

> I am looking for the latest pgbench and documentation.

Currently they are packaged with the PostgreSQL source code.

However, if you're looking for a serious benchmark, may I suggest OSDL's DBT2?
It's substantially similar to TPC-C.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/osdldbt

What's your interest in benchmarking PostgreSQL, BTW?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: pgbench

От
"Thomas F. O'Connell"
Дата:
pgbench is located in the contrib directory of any source tarball,
along with a README that serves as documentation.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™