Обсуждение: PGAvd

От:
Josh Berkus

Folks,

Is the auto-vacuum daemon a new feature for 7.4, or is there a version for
7.3.3?   It's a bit unclear from the PGAvd page ...

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

От:
Bruce Momjian

I think it is new for 7.4.  I don't see it in 7.3.X CVS.

--
                 |  (610) 359-1001

От:
Christopher Browne

 >Is the auto-vacuum daemon a new feature for 7.4, or is there a version
for
 >7.3.3?   It's a bit unclear from the PGAvd page ...

It was added to CVS as of 7.4.  It works perfectly well with 7.3.x

--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="libertyrms.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>