Обсуждение: Postgres and SAN performance?

Postgres and SAN performance?

От
"Keith Bottner"
Дата:
I am interested in hearing from anyone that has used Postgres with the
db files existing on a SAN, fibre channel or iSCSI. I would be
interested in what hardware you used and what the performance ended up
like.

Thanking you in advance,

Keith Bottner
kbottner@istation.com

"Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning 'lousy hunter.'" - Andy
Rooney

Re: Postgres and SAN performance?

От
Josh Berkus