Обсуждение: Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

От
"f.guidi@libero.it"
Дата:
All OK with libpq, what can i do to work under windows with ecpg ?

Thanks a lot

Fabio

> Fabio Guidi wrote:
> > the compiler build correctly the package without error message ?
> >
> > Bruce Momjian ha scritto:
> >
> > >I downloaded the Borland compiler and am running build tests now.
>
> I finally got it working.  I had to make major changes to the build
> file.  The new attached bcc32.mak should build on your 8.0.X system, and
> this file will be in 8.0.3.

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it

Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

Дата:
f.guidi@libero.it wrote:
> All OK with libpq, what can i do to work under windows with ecpg ?

Uh, we don't have any ecpg makefiles for MSC or BCC.  I am afraid you
will have to take the psql or libpq bcc32.mak and try to hack it around
to work, but it isn't going to be simple.

Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

От
Fabio Guidi
Дата:
The change to include pthread.h i done by myself when i try to build again, no problem for ecpg i change my source to run only with libpq, thanks a lot for help ...

bye
Fabio

Bruce Momjian ha scritto:
f.guidi@libero.it wrote:
All OK with libpq, what can i do to work under windows with ecpg ?
Uh, we don't have any ecpg makefiles for MSC or BCC.  I am afraid you
will have to take the psql or libpq bcc32.mak and try to hack it around
to work, but it isn't going to be simple.

Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

Дата:
Fabio Guidi wrote:
> The change to include pthread.h i done by myself when i try to build
> again, no problem for ecpg i change my source to run only with libpq,
> thanks a lot for help ...

Great.  I figured you had made that change on your end.

Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

От
Fabio Guidi
Дата:
yes.