Обсуждение: libpq verinfo patch

libpq verinfo patch

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
Here is a patch that adds the version info from libpq.rc to the DLL
build in mingw. The MSVC build already did this, but it was not linked
into the mingw one.

This is not the same as the versioninfo patch that's in the queue.
Please apply this one before beta-3 if at all possible.

//Magnus

Вложения

Re: libpq verinfo patch

Дата:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Here is a patch that adds the version info from libpq.rc to the DLL
> build in mingw. The MSVC build already did this, but it was not linked
> into the mingw one.
>
> This is not the same as the versioninfo patch that's in the queue.
> Please apply this one before beta-3 if at all possible.
>
> //Magnus

[ Attachment, skipping... ]