Обсуждение: trivial cleanup: ExecProcAppend

trivial cleanup: ExecProcAppend

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
ExecProcAppend() wasn't called ExecAppend() because the latter name was
formerly used in execMain. Since that is no longer the case, this patch
renames ExecProcAppend() to ExecAppend() for the sake of consistency.

Barring any objection, I intend to apply this to HEAD within 24 hours.

-Neil

Вложения

Re: trivial cleanup: ExecProcAppend

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 17:42, Neil Conway wrote:
> ExecProcAppend() wasn't called ExecAppend() because the latter name was
> formerly used in execMain. Since that is no longer the case, this patch
> renames ExecProcAppend() to ExecAppend() for the sake of consistency.

Patch applied.

-Neil