Обсуждение: another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv...

another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv...

От
Alexey Borzov
Дата:
Greetings!

   Well, this patch makes Makefile for contrib/rserv use the
   contrib/contrib-global.mk library and _generally_ behave like
   Makefiles for other contrib modules.
   Besides it fixes Perl's interpolation of $libdir variable, which
   should be passed to backend instead. This patch is done against
   PostgreSQL 7.3b2

   Besides, I want to thank Peter Eisentraut for his very friendly and
   helpful attitude and politely ask him to check whether contrib
   modules actually continue to work after he implements another
   major change to their build process.

--
С уважением, Алексей Борзов
отдел интернет-проектов ООО "РДВ-Медиа"

Вложения

Re: another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv...

Дата:

Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Greetings!
>
>    Well, this patch makes Makefile for contrib/rserv use the
>    contrib/contrib-global.mk library and _generally_ behave like
>    Makefiles for other contrib modules.
>    Besides it fixes Perl's interpolation of $libdir variable, which
>    should be passed to backend instead. This patch is done against
>    PostgreSQL 7.3b2
>
>    Besides, I want to thank Peter Eisentraut for his very friendly and
>    helpful attitude and politely ask him to check whether contrib
>    modules actually continue to work after he implements another
>    major change to their build process.
>
> --
> ? ?????????, ??????? ??????
> ????? ????????-???????? ??? "???-?????"
> http://www.rdw.ru
> http://www.vashdosug.ru

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Re: another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv...

Дата:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Greetings!
>
>    Well, this patch makes Makefile for contrib/rserv use the
>    contrib/contrib-global.mk library and _generally_ behave like
>    Makefiles for other contrib modules.
>    Besides it fixes Perl's interpolation of $libdir variable, which
>    should be passed to backend instead. This patch is done against
>    PostgreSQL 7.3b2
>
>    Besides, I want to thank Peter Eisentraut for his very friendly and
>    helpful attitude and politely ask him to check whether contrib
>    modules actually continue to work after he implements another
>    major change to their build process.
>
> --
> http://www.rdw.ru
> http://www.vashdosug.ru