Обсуждение: postgres: Russian NLS Update

postgres: Russian NLS Update

От
"Serguei Mokhov"
Дата:
Hi there,

Attached is an updated version of translations for the postgres
component. Mostly fuzzy messages fixes. Please also note that
I didn't do gmake maintainer-check-po for any of the components
due to the lack of tools at the moment. If you install files now,
it's good idea to do it. Please let me know if there are any problems
so far.

Thank you,

--
Serguei A. Mokhov