Обсуждение: make interfaces/perl5 build properly outside source directory

make interfaces/perl5 build properly outside source directory

От
"J. R. Nield"
Дата:
This is a 2 line patch to src/interfaces/perl5/GNUMakefile that fixes
the 'override CPPFLAGS' to include the source directory during compile,
and makes the install target look in the proper place for the man page.

Changes are only required when building outside the source directory.

--
J. R. Nield
jrnield@usol.com

Вложения

Re: make interfaces/perl5 build properly outside source directory

Дата:

J. R. Nield wrote:
> This is a 2 line patch to src/interfaces/perl5/GNUMakefile that fixes
> the 'override CPPFLAGS' to include the source directory during compile,
> and makes the install target look in the proper place for the man page.
>
> Changes are only required when building outside the source directory.
>
> --
> J. R. Nield
> jrnield@usol.com

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: make interfaces/perl5 build properly outside source directory

Дата:
Patch applied.  Thanks.