Обсуждение: Patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris platform

Patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris platform

От
Kenji Sugita
Дата:
Attached ia a patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris
platform.

====  Patch to src/bin/psql/print.c  ===========================
*** /tmp/T0gZai3g    Mon Jul 30 16:42:01 2001
--- print.c    Thu Jul 26 14:15:44 2001
***************
*** 29,34 ****
--- 29,37 ----
  #define DEFAULT_PAGER "less"
  #endif

+ #ifdef HAVE_TERMIOS_H
+ #include <termios.h>
+ #endif

  /*************************/

TIOCGWINSZ is defined as follows:

    Linux       asm/ioctls.h
    FreeBSD    sys/ttycom.h. This file is included by sys/ioctl.h.
    Solaris     sys/termios.h

This patch tells print.c to know TIOCGWINSZ on Solaris platform. Same code is
founded in src/bin/psal/common.c.

Kind regards,

Kenji Sugita
sugita@sra.co.jp

Re: Patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris platform

Дата:

> Attached ia a patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris
> platform.
>
> ====  Patch to src/bin/psql/print.c  ===========================
> *** /tmp/T0gZai3g    Mon Jul 30 16:42:01 2001
> --- print.c    Thu Jul 26 14:15:44 2001
> ***************
> *** 29,34 ****
> --- 29,37 ----
>   #define DEFAULT_PAGER "less"
>   #endif
>
> + #ifdef HAVE_TERMIOS_H
> + #include <termios.h>
> + #endif
>

>   /*************************/
>
> TIOCGWINSZ is defined as follows:
>
>     Linux       asm/ioctls.h
>     FreeBSD    sys/ttycom.h. This file is included by sys/ioctl.h.
>     Solaris     sys/termios.h
>
> This patch tells print.c to know TIOCGWINSZ on Solaris platform. Same code is
> founded in src/bin/psal/common.c.
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Kenji Sugita
> sugita@sra.co.jp

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

Re: Patch to enable window size detection code of psql for Solaris platform

Дата:
Thanks.  Patch applied.