Обсуждение: MSI installers?

MSI installers?

От
Christian Ullrich
Дата:
Hello,

is there a reason why there are no current MSI installers on the
download page? There is a "psqlodbc-setup.exe" in the "msi" directory,
which I assume contains the x86 and x64 MSIs, so they probably have
existed at some point.

Thanks,

Christian

Re: MSI installers?

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 04/21/2015 02:22 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a reason why there are no current MSI installers on the
> download page?

What download page?

  There is a "psqlodbc-setup.exe" in the "msi" directory,
> which I assume contains the x86 and x64 MSIs, so they probably have
> existed at some point.

Have you looked here?:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

For explanation of packaging see here:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/545233FC.9070502@winpg.jp

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: MSI installers?

От
Christian Ullrich
Дата:
* Adrian Klaver wrote:

> On 04/21/2015 02:22 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:

>> is there a reason why there are no current MSI installers on the
>> download page?
>
> What download page?

> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

That download page.

> For explanation of packaging see here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/545233FC.9070502@winpg.jp

I read that. There is no explanation why there are MSMs, but no MSIs.

--
Christian

Re: MSI installers?

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 04/21/2015 08:43 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
> * Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> On 04/21/2015 02:22 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
>
>>> is there a reason why there are no current MSI installers on the
>>> download page?
>>
>> What download page?
>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/
>
> That download page.
>
>> For explanation of packaging see here:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/545233FC.9070502@winpg.jp
>
> I read that. There is no explanation why there are MSMs, but no MSIs.

That will need an explanation from one of the developers.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com