Обсуждение: Missing test for SQLGetConnectOption in deprecated function test

Missing test for SQLGetConnectOption in deprecated function test

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

I noticed that a test for SQLGetConnectOption was missing in the test
for deprecated functions in regressions, SQLGetConnectOption being
correctly done. Patch to correct that is attached.
Michael

Вложения

Re: Missing test for SQLGetConnectOption in deprecated function test

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 03/24/2014 06:32 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that a test for SQLGetConnectOption was missing in the test
> for deprecated functions in regressions, SQLGetConnectOption being
> correctly done. Patch to correct that is attached.

Thanks, committed.

- Heikki