Обсуждение: odbc.sql

odbc.sql

От
"Mike Landl"

I’m not sure if this is of any major importance (probably not) but I noticed that the website that is referenced in odbc.sql (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/odbc/htm/odbcscalar_functions.asp) no longer exists. I think the replacement is http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711813(v=vs.85).aspx.

Mike Landl

4GL Solutions

1020 Denison Street, Suite 101

Markham,ON L3R 3W5

Website: www.4glsol.com

Phone:    (905) 479-6727

Fax:        (905) 479-1246

Re: odbc.sql

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 12/20/2013 06:43 PM, Mike Landl wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is of any major importance (probably not) but I noticed
> that the website that is referenced in odbc.sql
> (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/odbc/htm/odbcscalar_functions.asp)
> no longer exists. I think the replacement is
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms711813(v=vs.85).aspx.

Thanks, fixed. I also added some context around the link, so that if it
gets broken again, it's easier to find it again.

- Heikki