Обсуждение: psqlODBC 09.03.0100 Released

psqlODBC 09.03.0100 Released

От
Hiroshi Saito
Дата:
Hi, all.

We are pleased to announce the release of psqlODBC 09.03.0100. For
details of the changes in this release, please see the notes at:
http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/

With this release two versions of the driver are provided for Windows;
'PostgreSQL ANSI' which supports single and multibyte applications
through the ANSI ODBC API, and 'PostgreSQL Unicode' which provides
Unicode support through the Unicode ODBC API. Microsoft's Distributed
Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) is also supported.

32bit and 64 bit version of the driver is also available.

On Unix systems, the driver type (ANSI or Unicode) may be selected
via a configure option. It can be compiled with UnixODBC or iODBC.

psqlODBC may be downloaded from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/ in source, Windows
Installer, merge module, and basic zip file formats.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with the
development, testing and bug fixing of the updated driver.

We are grateful to the help of many peoples. Thanks!

--
psqlODBC team.

Re: psqlODBC 09.03.0100 Released

От
Dev Kumkar

We are pleased to announce the release of psqlODBC 09.03.0100. For
details of the changes in this release, please see the notes at:
http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/

I hope am looking at correct things. http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/docs/release.html doesn't have 09.03.0100 updates.

Regards...
Dev