Обсуждение: Shared object for the driver in AIX

Shared object for the driver in AIX

От
Pablo Álvarez
Дата:
Hi all

I am compiling the ODBC driver in AIX (7.1 for ppc 64bit). I am able to compile the driver (using xlc 12.1.0) and the process generates "libpsqlodbcw.a". However, in order to use the driver with the driver manager I need it to be a .so file (or else I get a magic number error)

I've tried explicitly using the option --enable-shared=yes in the configure, but the .so file is still not generated. I've tried both with unixODBC and iodbc, compiled in the same machine.

I am using the following options for the compiler in my environment:
export CC=xlc_r
export CXX=xlC_r
export CCC=xlC_r
export OBJECT_MODE=64
export CFLAGS="-q64 -DBUILD_REAL_64_BIT_MODE"

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
- Pablo Alvarez

Re: Shared object for the driver in AIX