Обсуждение: Status of bug #1010509

Status of bug #1010509

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

The customer I work for these days ran into the exact same issue as described
in this bug report:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010509&group_id=1000125&atid=538

Does someone know what the current status on this bug is? How can we help to
fix it?

Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: Status of bug #1010509

От
Simeó Reig
Дата:
> The customer I work for these days ran into the exact same issue as
> described
> in this bug report:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010509&group_id=1000125&atid=538
>
> Does someone know what the current status on this bug is? How can we help
> fix it?

Hi

    Mr Hiroshi, one of the most important odbc driver developers, has a page
with last versions that aren't official yet, in there you can find one
revision that has fixed some problems of the last 8.4 version, have you test
it?

my best regards

Simeó Reig

Re: Status of bug #1010509

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Le mercredi 16 décembre 2009 à 10:54:22, Simeó Reig a écrit :
> > The customer I work for these days ran into the exact same issue as
> > described
> > in this bug report:
> >
> > http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010509&group_id=1
> >000125&atid=538
> >
> > Does someone know what the current status on this bug is? How can we help
> > fix it?
> [...]
>     Mr Hiroshi, one of the most important odbc driver developers, has a
>  page with last versions that aren't official yet, in there you can find
>  one revision that has fixed some problems of the last 8.4 version, have
>  you test it?

Do you have an URL from which I can grab the last (unofficial) sources?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: Status of bug #1010509

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Guillaume.

Sorry late reaction...
Although it is the binary of windows.
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html

However, source code is applied by current CVS-HEAD.
It is due to be Released soon through the examination stage
before a Release. But, but, I and Inoue-san did not have the
defect and margin time of test environment.

Probably it is possible a weekend.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Le mercredi 16 décembre 2009 à 10:54:22, Simeó Reig a écrit :
> > The customer I work for these days ran into the exact same issue as
> > described
> > in this bug report:
> >
> > http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010509&group_id=1
> >000125&atid=538
> >
> > Does someone know what the current status on this bug is? How can we help
> > fix it?
> [...]
>     Mr Hiroshi, one of the most important odbc driver developers, has a
>  page with last versions that aren't official yet, in there you can find
>  one revision that has fixed some problems of the last 8.4 version, have
>  you test it?

Do you have an URL from which I can grab the last (unofficial) sources?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org
 http://dalibo.com

Re: Status of bug #1010509

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
The bug report is
    [#1010509] SQLDriverconnect() failed in solaris 10 Sparc.

According to the bug report, the driver's SQLAllocHandle on
SQL_HANDLE_DBC fails. If so, I have no idea about it and have
no Sparc/Solaris environment in the neighborhood unfortunately.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue