Обсуждение: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Shwe Yee Than
Дата:
Hi,

Where can I download postgre version 7.2.3 and psqlodbc-07.03.0100?  I can't find the old releases on Postgre website: http://www.postgresql.org/. Anyone can direct me?

Thanks in advance

~Shwe~

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 05/06/2007 07:43, Shwe Yee Than wrote:

> Where can I download postgre
<snip>
> I can't find the old releases on Postgre website:

*Please* give its proper name: PostgreSQL or Postgres, *not* Postgre.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Shwe Yee Than
Дата:
Sorry. I mean Postgres.

~Shwe~

Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 05/06/2007 07:43, Shwe Yee Than wrote:

> Where can I download postgre

> I can't find the old releases on Postgre website:

*Please* give its proper name: PostgreSQL or Postgres, *not* Postgre.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Shwe Yee Than wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I download postgre version 7.2.3 and psqlodbc-07.03.0100?  I
> can't find the old releases on Postgre website:
> http://www.postgresql.org/. Anyone can direct me?

You can download old versions of psqlodbc from
   http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/
.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Shwe Yee Than
Дата:
Hi,

Thanks.  How about Postgres version 7.2.2 or 7.2.3?  Where to download it?

Appreciate for the helping hands.
~Shwe~

Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
Shwe Yee Than wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I download postgre version 7.2.3 and psqlodbc-07.03.0100? I
> can't find the old releases on Postgre website:
> http://www.postgresql.org/. Anyone can direct me?

You can download old versions of psqlodbc from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/
.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

http://archives.postgresql.org

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Paul Lambert
Дата:
Shwe Yee Than wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks.  How about Postgres version 7.2.2 or 7.2.3?  Where to download it?
>
> Appreciate for the helping hands.
> ~Shwe~

ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator

Re: psqlodbc-07.03.0100

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Shwe Yee Than wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks.  How about Postgres version 7.2.2 or 7.2.3?  Where to download it?

ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/

regars,
HIroshi Inoue