Обсуждение: ByteA as LO parameter

ByteA as LO parameter

От
mengel@notes.cc.sunysb.edu

I've been trying to set the Bytea as LO parameter programmatically via VB.  I can't seem to get it right.  Has anyone done this?  What's the name of the parameter?  I've tried ByteaAsLongVarBinary, but that was purely a guess.  I found it in the registry.  Needless to say it didn't work.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Matthew Engel
Senior Programmer/Analyst
mengel@notes.cc.sunysb.edu

Re: ByteA as LO parameter

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
mengel@notes.cc.sunysb.edu wrote:

 > I've been trying to set the Bytea as LO parameter programmatically
via VB.  I can't seem to get it right.  Has anyone done this?
 > What's the name of the parameter?  I've tried ByteaAsLongVarBinary,
but that was purely a guess.  I found it in the registry.  Needless to
say it didn't work.  Any thoughts?

Please add  ByteaAsLongVarBinary=1  to your connection string.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue