Обсуждение: How can i test the installed ODBC-driver in WindowsXP

How can i test the installed ODBC-driver in WindowsXP

От
Josef Springer
Дата:
Hi folks,

i have installed Postgres 8.1 interfaces with the msi setup. I have configured in the systemcontrol 'Datasource' the ODBC driver PostgreSQL Uniciode.
How can i test, wether the ODBC driver is working ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,
Josef Springer
(Geschäftsleitung/Management)

Postal
Address
Josef.Springer@joops.com
Orlando-di-Lasso Str. 2
D-85640 Putzbrunn
Phone
Office
+49 (0)89 600 6920

Phone
Fax
+49 (0)89 600 69220

Web
Web
http://www.joops.com

JOOPS
-- the software company --

Вложения

Re: How can i test the installed ODBC-driver in WindowsXP

От
Stijn Vanroye
Дата:
Josef Springer schreef:
>   Hi folks,
>
> i have installed Postgres 8.1 interfaces with the msi setup. I have
> configured in the systemcontrol 'Datasource' the ODBC driver/ PostgreSQL
> Uniciode/.
> How can i test, wether the ODBC driver is working ?
>
> mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,
> Josef Springer
> (Geschäftsleitung/Management)

Try to let Access connect via ODBC (linked tables)?
Try to connect with a test program from your development enviroment?
Try the "test connection" button when you set up a user or system DSN?

Regards, Stijn.