Обсуждение: windows ODBC driver issues

windows ODBC driver issues

От
"Mr. DBA"

Hi list;

We've installed the windows version of the postgres odbc driver. However when we attempt to create a link table in sql
servervia this driver it cannot connect.

Any thoughts on how to debug or resolve this?

Thanks

Re: windows ODBC driver issues

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
> We've installed the windows version of the postgres odbc driver.

Which version?

> However when we attempt to create a link table in sql server via
> this driver it cannot connect.

I don't know what you mean with "create a link table in sql server".
Please post here the SQL statement you're trying. How you connect
to the server? ....

> Any thoughts on how to debug or resolve this?

You could debug it using mylog output or debug it in MS VC.

Regards,

Luf