From: "A.J. Langereis" <a.j.langereis@inter.nl.net>
To: <pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Values in the select

> Unfortunately it has not been solved yet: I missed your previous email.
>
> I have attached the complete log file, however the requested part is a bit
> messed up. Hopefully you are still able to make any sense out of it. If
> not,
> I'll make a new logfile, but that is a bit difficult at the moment due to
> broken down workstation.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aarjan

Вложения

Re: Fw: Values in the select

От
Ludek Finstrle
> Second attempt: the size to large, therefore a piece from the top of the

32kb is too large? I'm sorry but the mylog output is wrong.
The last line contains weird characters.

Feel free to send me the unchanged mylog output. I can't read anything
from the log. It ends in start of SQLExecDirect :-(

> >I'll make a new logfile, but that is a bit difficult at the moment due to
> >broken down workstation.

Maybe this is the right reason of bad mylog output. I'm waiting for
new one. Please don't forget to let us know when the workstation
will be ok.

Regards,

Luf