Обсуждение: psqlODBC Driver for unixODBC

psqlODBC Driver for unixODBC

От
Heherson Buted
Дата:
Hello ...

I installed unixODBC under Xandros and I need to
install a psqlODBC Driver for this OS, I want to ask
for help where can I get the driver or information on
how to do this.

Thanks a lot. Hoping for your reply.

Best regards,

Herson

__________________________________
http://farechase.yahoo.com

Re: psqlODBC Driver for unixODBC

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Heherson Buted wrote:
> I installed unixODBC under Xandros and I need to
> install a psqlODBC Driver for this OS, I want to ask
> for help where can I get the driver or information on
> how to do this.

Either there is a package called "odbc-postgresql" shipped with Xandros,
or you will have to build it yourself (fetch the Debian source package
and rebuild it).

--
Peter Eisentraut