Обсуждение: Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?

Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?

От
Chris Hoover
Дата:
Is there anyway to have "official" rpms released for the odbc driver?  I specfically, I am needed PostgreSQL odbc drivers for a Red Hat AS 4.0 box so our application can communicate with our PostgreSQL db.

Also, since my application runs on a seperate box, what is the minimum amount of PostgreSQL that must be installed on the application box to get the odbc up and running?  Just the PostgreSQL libs and client (or is there more)?

Thanks for any help,

Chris

Re: Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Chris Hoover wrote:
> Is there anyway to have "official" rpms released for the odbc driver?

Define official.

> Also, since my application runs on a seperate box, what is the
> minimum amount of PostgreSQL that must be installed on the
> application box to get the odbc up and running? Just the PostgreSQL
> libs and client (or is there more)?

You don't need anything besides the actual ODBC driver.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Anyway to get "official" odbc rpms?

От
Chris Hoover
Дата:
Official - released by the postgresql.org team (or the proper team) and available on the official ftp mirrors. :)

Thanks