Обсуждение: select a non numeric fields problem

select a non numeric fields problem

От
daniel@sibtec.com.br

I have one database postgres 8 and use delphi 7 as front end, in network windows.

when giving select in sql explorer in one a table of postgres the result alone returns me only numeric  fields from the table.

the not numeric fields nao return in the result from query, although to be OK in the table

alguem can help me with this?

Re: select a non numeric fields problem

От
"Ben Trewern"
Дата:
What data access method are you using (BDE, ADO, dbExpress)?  What version
of the ODBC driver?  There is a new snapshot of the driver on the web site
see http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/snapshots/ that may be worth
a try.  I think I'm right in saying that if you are using BDE you will have
to use the ANSII version.

BTW try looking at ZeosDbo currently at http://forum.zeoslib.net.ms/ which
works well with Postgresql 8.

Ben