Обсуждение: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0 update

Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0 update

От
"Aaron Frantisak"
Дата:
What is the status on this... any changes since June?  I don't know if
anyone is interested in this but I couldn't wait and did a quick-and-dirty
port of the socket interface to use the 3.0 protocol.  Is this something we
want to consider adding to the code base or is everyone waiting for the
libpq stuff?

Re: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0 update

От
"Dave Page"

The socket code is being removed completely this week!

But thanks anyway :-)

Regards, Dave