Обсуждение: psqlodbc installer

psqlodbc installer

От
"eugen stefanescu"
Дата:
Hi,
Can somebody tell me (beginner in  c++) how to make the installer for the
psqlodbc driver(I�ve modified this) .
The easiest way!(for dummy).
Thanks,
eugen

Re: psqlodbc installer

От
"Dave Page"

Hi,

Until I find a spare five minutes to rewrite it in Wix, you will need a
copy of Wise for Windows Installer which is not free.

May I ask what mods you have made to the driver?

Regards, Dave.

Re: psqlodbc installer

От
"Dave Page"

Err, OK.

> Now I need the simplest windows installer! I
> never made a windows installer.
> There is not some free tool to do this? I have VC++6.

Look at http://wix.sf.net. There are other free tools availabale, but I
have no experience of them.

Regards, Dave