Обсуждение: 7.4 Backend Protocol

7.4 Backend Protocol

От
Fernando Hartmann
Дата:
    Hello !
    I'm interested in the "error code" feature if the 7.4 backend protocol,
I need this feature so my application can access PostGreSQL properly !
    There are some prevision of the implementation of this feature ?
    Thanks a lot for your attention !

Re: 7.4 Backend Protocol

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Fernando Hartmann wrote:
>  I'm interested in the "error code" feature if the 7.4 backend
> protocol, I need this feature so my application can access PostGreSQL
> properly ! There are some prevision of the implementation of this
> feature ? Thanks a lot for your attention !

The ODBC driver currently does not support the 7.4 protocol, and there
is no one working on it either.

--
Peter Eisentraut