Обсуждение: stable version of psqlodbc?

stable version of psqlodbc?

От
"Scot Loach"
Дата:
I noticed that there hasn't been an "official" release of psqlodbc for almost a year, although in CVS there is a tag
forREL-07_03_0209.

What's the current "stable" release?
Any reason 0209 hasn't been released to the website?

I'm trying to evaluate how we can update our source to get the bugfixes that have been done since 0200, with as little
riskas possible...

thanks

scot.

Re: stable version of psqlodbc?

От
"Dave Page"

07_03_0200

> Any reason 0209 hasn't been released to the website?

It's a development snapshot I built 'cos ppl kept asking for it. I
tagged it just for reference purposes.

Regards, Dave.