Обсуждение: Log files location

Log files location

От
Pascal Polleunus
Дата:
Hi,

Could you please tell me if it is possible to change the location of the
log files (not C:\)? If not, would it be possible to allow that in a
future release?

What's the difference between the log options in "Datasource" and the
ones in "Global"?

Thank you in advance,
Pascal

Re: Log files location

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Pascal Polleunus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please tell me if it is possible to change the location of the
> log files (not C:\)? If not, would it be possible to allow that in a
> future release?

In unix, you just stop postgresql, make a new directory on another hard
drive, move the files there, link to the new directory and start
postgresql again.  Can you do soft links in windows?