Обсуждение: ODBC 7.3.0.200: MergeModule problems.

ODBC 7.3.0.200: MergeModule problems.

От
"Thomas G. K. Larsen"
Дата:
I've encountered some problems with the distributed merge module when using
it in a deployment project made in MS Developer Studio .NET.

1) The module has no SystemFolder Directory defined.

2) Double defined file references?
------ Starting pre-build validation for project 'MSI' ------
------ Pre-build validation for project 'MSI' completed ------
------ Rebuild All started: Project: MSI, Configuration: Debug ------

Building file '....msi'...
WARNING: Two or more objects have the same target location
('[systemfolder]\psqlodbc30w.dll')
WARNING: Two or more objects have the same target location
('[systemfolder]\psqlodbc30w.dll')
WARNING: Two or more objects have the same target location
('[systemfolder]\psqlodbc25.dll')
WARNING: Two or more objects have the same target location
('[systemfolder]\psqlodbc25.dll')

3) After fixing the above problems with Orca (MSI/MSM editor by MS) I get
the following error dialog when trying to run the MSI that includes the MSM:
"Error installing ODBC driver: PostgreSQL, ODBC error 13: Could not load the
setup or translator library. Verify that the file PostgreSQL exists and that
you can access it."

Any help would be greatly apreciated,
Thomas.

Re: ODBC 7.3.0.200: MergeModule problems.

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Thomas,

It looks like Wise messed up the database a bit :-(

I've tweaked it about and generated a new mm - do you mind if I email
you a copy for testing?

Thanks, Dave.